Rules of the Rink
- Make sure your skates are a good fit and are securely fastened.
- Skate anti-clockwise.
- Wrap up warm.
- Follow the instructions of the Skate Marshals.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff. There is a first aid trained member of staff on site at all times.
- Be considerate to other skaters.
- Stop skating and leave the rink when the session finishes.
- Skate in the opposite direction to the crowd.
- Skate at excessive speed.
- Carry babies or small children on the ice.
- Wear long coats or scarves on the ice.
- Skate in chains of more than three people.
- Skate under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Smoke, drink or eat on the ice.
- Sit or climb on the barrier.
- Chip, throw or spray ice or drop litter.
- Use photographic or recording equipment on the ice – this includes mobile phones.
Ice Skate Isle of Man
Ice Skate Isle of Man, Tynwald Mills