Please note: If your selection is not available then we have sold out of online tickets for the session, don’t worry though as we have the same amount of tickets for sale at the rink so as long at you arrive in good time you will be able to buy your tickets and skate.
**this excludes penguins, if they are not available online they are all booked out, thank you**
Rules of the Rink
- Make sure your skates are a good fit and are securely fastened.
- Skate anti-clockwise.
- Wrap up warm.
- Follow the instructions of the Skate Marshals.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff. There is a first aid trained member of staff on site at all times.
- Be considerate to other skaters.
- Stop skating and leave the rink when the session finishes.
- Skate in the opposite direction to the crowd.
- Skate at excessive speed.
- Carry babies or small children on the ice.
- Wear long coats or scarves on the ice.
- Skate in chains of more than three people.
- Skate under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Smoke, drink or eat on the ice.
- Sit or climb on the barrier.
- Chip, throw or spray ice or drop litter.
- Use photographic or recording equipment on the ice – this includes mobile phones.
Opening Hours During School Holidays
Ice Skate Isle of Man
Ice Skate Isle of Man, Tynwald Mills